Sunday 7 July 2013

Kobe Bryant Unfollows Dwight Howard on Twitter After Lakers Exit

Lakers Kobe Bryant - P 2013

The NBA star also posted a picture to Instagram of himself with teammate Pau Gasol with the words "#vamos #juntos #lakercorazon #vino."

Let the passive aggressive games begin!

Almost immediately after NBA star Dwight Howard announced he was leaving the Los Angeles Lakers for the Houston Rockets, two of his ex-teammates made their displeasure known in perhaps the quietest (but still public) way possible.

Both Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol unfollowed him on twitter.(Gasol has since refollowed Howard)

Howard technically fired the first shot, changing his profile picture to himself sporting a Rockets jersey. Several minutes later, he tweeted his official goodbye  to Lakers fans.

"I have decided to become a memeber of the Houston Rockets. I feel its the best place for me and I'm excited about joining the Rockets and I'm looking forward to a great season. I want to thank the fans in Los Angeles and wish them the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment